I think it's safe to say we're all feeling a little on edge these days—returning to office life, eating at restaurants, gathering with friends and loved ones, even (safely!) ditching the masks occasionally. It's a lot of readjusting. For someone who actually enjoyed not having to interact face-to-face with humans most days, I'm kinda needing a long bath and time to reboot.
Pam's Picks for May are a little self-care, a little quiet time at home, a little readjusting to whatever "normal" is now vibes.
1. Morrow Soft Goods Classic Sheet Set. Pam says, "Linen sheets for the freaking win. You’ll never feel anything as soft and luxurious with just the right amount of weight." Now you just have to choose a color (spoiler: you'll want them all).
2. A glass of wine. Pam has been loving Paper Planes Wine as of late, but her all time favorite is something bubbly. She says, "I love bubbly stuff. It's like a celebration in every glass."
3. Epsom. Salts. Pam buys a 19lb. bag of Epsoak every month and soaks in about 2 cups 3 times a week.
4. Roen Candles. There's pretty much always one of these burning in Pam's house, but especially when it's time to wind down and relax.
5. Our very own Story Bee Weighted Blanket. Named for her youngest daughter, Story, this yellow blanket is really a must before it sells out. Pam uses a Standard size to cover her body head to toe at night for a sleep that recharges.